Adaka Eloghene Elizabeth
Eloghene holds a law degree from the Prestigious Benson Idahosa University, Benin, Edo State. she attended the Lagos Campus of the Nigerian Law School and has been called to the Nigerian Bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. She is adorned with a personality that seeks to constantly improve on her proficiency and task given. She has shown keen interest in Law practice, especially in Commercial, Corporate and Litigation practice. She is deeply in tuned with ICT, Legal Drafting and Scholarly Write-ups. Since joining the firm, She has shown huge prospect to move LLH forward as well as her professional career and She is committed to thriving in a learning and challenging environment where her skills can be rightly and positively utilized for the overall growth of the organization. She Is Fluent in English and Isoko.
Skills and Competence
2.Maintains Indepth and Current knowledge of legislations.
3. Chartered secretarial services
4. Knowledge and Certification in Human Resource Management.
5. Preparation of legal documents, Trust De eds and company profiles.
6. Vast experience in civil and criminal Litigation
7. Representing clients in court.
8. Consultancy and Arbitration
9. Analytical and Logical Reasoning
10. Proficiency in Corporate , Commercial and Intellectual Property