Lena Awele Johnson
LLH Administrative Officer
Lena obtained her first degree in Business Administration at the Delta State University. She is a conscientious and self-motivated individual with great enthusiasm, excellent administrative skills, detail-oriented, organized and highly resourceful with strong decision-making and problem solving abilities. Her contribution to the firm has helped in improving teamwork and communication amongst the lawyers. She is also assisting in managing the legal library that give access to many different eBooks, academic journal, and database relating to the legal community to assist students at tertiary institutions. In this line, she has helped in making not just contacts but friends also. She brings not just her ideas but general passion of innovation towards the vision of the firm.
Skills and Competence
2. Microsoft Office Expertise
3. Exceptional Literacy and Numeracy
4. Relationship Building
5. Good use of the computer systems.
6. Capable of adapting to sudden changes in priority, well organized and able handle large volumes of work.
7. Adobe Indesign
8. Clerical Support
9. Innovative and creative problemsolving skills. Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
10. Fast learning ability, always opened to new information and ideas Selfdirected and able to work without supervision.