Adedoyin Nkeonye is a young vibrant legal practitioner, who bagged a LLB (Hons) from the prestigious Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko and proceeded to The Nigerian Law School, Kano Campus where she also bagged her BL (Hons). She craves development and has a passionate drive towards the attainment of excellence. With a stint at the National Human Rights Commission, her hunger for advocacy both in Human Rights law, civil, criminal and corporate practice make her outstanding. Her experience in Human Right law has engendered her appointment in heading the CSR unit, in helping us deploy our strategic outreach for prison decongestion and medical welfare. Adedoyin has devoted her post call years to impactful legal service within Abuja and Nigeria at large. She is committed to thriving in a learning and challenging environment where her skills can be rightly and positively utilized for the overall growth of the organisation. She Is Fluent in English and Yoruba.
Skills and Competence
2. Ability to carry out result oriented and Exceptional legal research
3. Knowledge of tax law
4. Preparation of legal documents
5. Vast experience in civil and for execution criminal Litigation
6. Representing clients in court
7. Consultancy and Arbitration
8. Client negotiation and agreements
9. Proficiency in Corporate Practice.